[Freedombox-discuss] apt-get install fbx

Jonas Smedegaard dr at jones.dk
Tue Dec 4 21:58:00 UTC 2012

Quoting bnewbold at robocracy.org (2012-12-04 21:17:31)
> On the subject of restructuring freedom-maker, what about using Debian
> Live instead? "Normal" (non-live) images can be generated, and it's a
> more general purpose (and supported) debian tool.
>
> I have a working-but-not-documented wheezy image for the DreamPlug
> generated using Debian Live if there is interest, but will be AFK for
> the next week.

Sounds quite interesting!

Please do add the *sources* of your approach - i.e. some reference to
(the non-default parts of) the debian-live config files you composed -
to http://wiki.debian.org/FreedomBox/Tools

Some might also appreciate some reference to the actual image you
produced, but when easy to reproduce that is less needed, I guess.