[Freedombox-discuss] T-shirts

Markus Sabadello markus.sabadello at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 13:08:33 UTC 2012

BTW, is either one of the two the "official" or "preferred" one? I think at
one point you referred to them as the box-hopping-gnu and the butterfly-gnu
:) Then there's also the one at http://freedomboxfoundation.org/

Also, any update on the licensing question that came up a while ago, or is
that still kind of unclear?

For example, would anything be wrong with using a modified version of one
of the logos for a local FreedomBox community, e.g. see here?
https://metalab.at/wiki/FreedomBox

Markus