[Freedombox-discuss] T-shirts

Rick graham.rick at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 13:51:53 UTC 2012

I've always liked the gnu.

But you could use them all.  See which ones sell.  Free market research for
logos.

On Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 8:08 AM, Markus Sabadello <markus.sabadello at gmail.com
> wrote:

> BTW, is either one of the two the "official" or "preferred" one? I think
> at one point you referred to them as the box-hopping-gnu and the
> butterfly-gnu :) Then there's also the one at
> http://freedomboxfoundation.org/
>
> Also, any update on the licensing question that came up a while ago, or is
> that still kind of unclear?
>
> For example, would anything be wrong with using a modified version of one
> of the logos for a local FreedomBox community, e.g. see here?
> https://metalab.at/wiki/FreedomBox
>
> Markus
>
> On Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 9:59 PM, Nick M. Daly <nick.m.daly at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Ted Smith writes:

>> > This probably should have been done before the holiday season was so
>> > looming -- I'd've bought several.
>>
>> You can put your own together, easily enough:
>>
>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Freedombox.svg
>>

>> http://wiki.debian.org/FreedomBox?action=AttachFile&do=view&target=freedombox.svg
>>
>> You'll probably want to use Inkscape to export the SVGs to PNGs at 300
>> dpi (at 12 inches, or 3600 px wide), at least.

    "It's hard to believe that something which is neither seen nor felt can
do so much harm."
    "That's true.  But an idea can't be seen or felt.  And that's what kept
the Troglytes in the
mines all these centuries.  A mistaken idea."
-- Vanna and Kirk, "The Cloud Minders", stardate 5819.0