[Freedombox-discuss] Advertisement 'opt-out' dumps me off the Freedombox list

Jonas Smedegaard dr at jones.dk
Fri Dec 7 14:15:03 UTC 2012

Hi Jack,

Quoting Jack Wilborn (2012-12-07 13:55:01)
> I received an advertisement from an MMC company, that deals with golf
> and I clicked on the list to unsubscribe, as it stated "opted in via
> our company site' which I didn't and it took me off the freedom box
> list!

If you unsubscribe from this list, then yes: You get unsubscribed from
this list.

You cannot unsubscribe _others_ from this list - not me and not
that MMC company.

Spam handling (or the lack thereof) is mentioned here:
http://wiki.debian.org/Alioth/FAQ#How_can_I_remove_spam_from_list_archives.3F

Regards,