[Freedombox-discuss] T-shirts

Jonas Smedegaard dr at jones.dk
Fri Dec 7 20:08:20 UTC 2012

Quoting Robert Martinez (2012-12-07 15:04:58)
> On 07/12/12 14:08, Markus Sabadello wrote:
> > BTW, is either one of the two the "official" or "preferred" one? I
> > think at one point you referred to them as the box-hopping-gnu and
> > the butterfly-gnu :) Then there's also the one at
> > http://freedomboxfoundation.org/
>
> There is one official logo: the butterfly.

Oh - seems I missed that: When and how was that decided?

> [...] there is a guideline that you could have a look at first:
> http://wiki.debian.org/FreedomBox/VisualIdentity?action=AttachFile&do=view&target=FreedomBox-Identity-Manual.pdf

That guideline seems a personal one of yours (from how it is expressed
in first tense, and how it is made available in non-source form).

I do not complain about that - just pointing out in case that was not
your intention.

> Mentioning this makes me really sad since we even have a logo for the
> foundation and an finished website design that just won't go online.
> :(

I feel frustrated that you share only your pain on this matter.  Would
be more constructive if you described what is holding up progress - e.g.
referenced last email conversation on the subject, so that others can
easily follow and perhaps even help move it forward.