[Freedombox-discuss] T-shirts

Deb Nicholson deb at eximiousproductions.com
Tue Dec 11 18:56:40 UTC 2012

>> Indeed. However, my main reasoning was to *raise money* by
>> "encouraging" people to donate by purchasing a t-shirt, or other
>> merchandise.
>

> I donated around 75 dollars in late 2011 and was promised stickers but still
> didn't receive anything so I would not encourage donating for something in
> return because chances are high you won't get it.

I can understand your disappointment. It's often difficult for
volunteer-run orgs to follow up on details in a timely fashion. If we
go forward with t-shirts, my suggestion would be to sell them
primarily in person, or outsource the shipping to a print on demand
type place -- as opposed to further diverting volunteer energies to
something like intermittent t-shirt fulfillment.
Cheers,
Deb