[Freedombox-discuss] T-shirts

Jonas Smedegaard dr at jones.dk
Tue Dec 11 20:34:46 UTC 2012

Quoting Jonathan Wilkes (2012-12-11 20:45:24)
> Was this just one case that fell through the cracks or were none of
> the stickers sent out to the 277 donors who pledged $25 or more?

I suspect you are asking the wrong place: This is mailinglist are
volunteers trying to create FreedomBox, not the Foundation collecting
money for some activities related to that volunteer work.

See https://freedomboxfoundation.org/contact/

I don't mean to silence you - feel free to discuss all you want.  It
just seemed you were raising a question that really only those
collecting, administrating and spending that money is reasonably able to
answer.

Regards,