[Freedombox-discuss] Creating Box Identity Keys

maxigas maxigas at anargeek.net
Sat Dec 15 21:13:43 UTC 2012

From: Jonathan Wilkes <jancsika at yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Freedombox-discuss] Creating Box Identity Keys
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 13:06:45 -0800 (PST)

I think people whose first language is not English but who are
interested to participate on this rather obscure technical/political
mailing list will be delighted to learn about this little gem of the
hacker tradition in which we all stand:

boxen (plural): (computing, slang) Multiple computers (or occasionally
a single computer), especially those running UNIX.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=boxen

http://www.hacker-dictionary.com/terms/boxen

maxigas, kiberpunk

--

 ⬢ ⬢  |metatron
⬢   ⬢ |research

FA00 8129 13E9 2617 C614  0901 7879 63BC 287E D166