[Freedombox-discuss] Building a personal software stack

Petar Petrović petar at petrovic.io
Sat Dec 29 15:53:04 UTC 2012

The question is, do we have an infrastructure to do something like this. I
am willing to contribute to a project like this, but only if there are
people that would work with me. It seems like there isn't many interest in
building something like this.

On Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 1:28 PM, JOSEFSSON Erik <
erik.josefsson at europarl.europa.eu> wrote:

> **
>
> Yes of course, it was a joke.
>
> But the serious part of it is that I'd like to see hackers and privacy
> activists come together and talk about FreedomBox.
>
> //Erik
>
> (sorry for top posting, EP web mail sucks)

Petar Petrović
petar at petrovic.io
+381693264465