[Freedombox-discuss] Introducing myself and ideas for Plinth

James Vasile vasile at freedomboxfoundation.org
Thu Feb 23 21:45:48 UTC 2012

<#part sign=pgpmime>
Hey Sean!  It's good to see you jumping in after the hackfest!

I'm not familiar with html5reset, but it looks like a reasonable
starting point for your work.  Make an account on github, clone and
branch from my repo.  When you have something cool, do a pull request
and I'll look at it.  I have no need to maintain control of plinth.  If
you run with it, it's quite likely you'll end up with the authoritative
repo.

I'm glad you're on board, Sean!

Thanks,
James