[Freedombox-discuss] RELOAD / P2P SIP discussion - reSIProcate?

Daniel Pocock daniel at pocock.com.au
Sat Jan 7 11:30:10 UTC 2012

I understand that there has been some previous discussion here about P2P SIP

reSIProcate provides a P2P module (shared library)

I've recently adapted reSIProcate to build with autotools, which brings
it much closer to working out-of-the-box on Debian

There are some notes at the bottom of the RFP bug:

In particular, the branch is here:

https://svn.resiprocate.org/rep/resiprocate/branches/b-dpocock-autotools/

and some documentation about this effort is here, with instructions:

http://list.resiprocate.org/archive/resiprocate-devel/msg07794.html

There was also another effort to package reSIProcate which seemed to
stop here:

http://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2009/07/msg00131.html