[Freedombox-discuss] FBX Setup with Debconf Web-Frontend: Difficult

kent kent at songbird.com
Wed Jan 11 07:12:44 UTC 2012

Nick,

The second case (hardwired/script) approach only has to get to the
point of the user being able to run a browser that connects over the
hardwired link, which I think would be a very minimal script.  Once a
browser was connected configuration would proceed as described for the
wireless case.  So I think the obvious thing is to go with the hardwired
approach.

It might be possible to provide some method of getting the FB to
configure over wireless as a fallback, if that was really all that was
available.

Kent

[...]