[Freedombox-discuss] UX working group?

James Vasile vasile at freedomboxfoundation.org
Thu Jan 19 02:09:16 UTC 2012

The convention is discuss it all on list unless a group requests a
separate space.

We have a visual identity group, which is less about UI than it is about
the visual look of things.  The current UI infrastructure is based on
plinth (see http://freedomboxfoundation.org/code for a pointer to a demo
of that), but the look owe haven't layered any visual on top of it.  UX
is a bit underserved right now, and I'm not quite sure how to move it
forward.

Right now, I've been putting functionality together but not any UI.
Obviously that should change.  Maybe you could start that process.

On Thu, 19 Jan 2012 00:47:52 +0000, Alistair Davidson <alistair.l.davidson at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Per http://freedomboxfoundation.org/workinggroups/index.en.html there is a
> UX Working Group, but with no mailing list.
>
> Does this exist? If so how do I join - if not could I convene it / would
> that be premature?
>
> I'm a senior UX developer / designer and am very keen to develop this
> project.
>
> Thanks
> Alistair
Non-text part: text/html