[Freedombox-discuss] Radio interview

Michiel de Jong michiel at unhosted.org
Wed Jul 4 12:53:35 UTC 2012

i could come to Nuremberg from Berlin, but my German is rather flaky.

Also, the way i see it, freedombox is an open community plus a core
team, and the core team is (afaik) based in New York. So you would
have to make that clear although i'm one of many people in the
community project, i'm entirely unrelated to the core team that was
born out of the kickstarter campaign, and so it could probably be more
confusing than useful for me to go. i think you want to try to
interview someone from the 'core team'.