[Freedombox-discuss] FreedomBox/Unhosted/PageKite for Access Innovation Prize 2012

Bjarni Rúnar Einarsson bre at pagekite.net
Sun Jul 8 19:51:42 UTC 2012

One thing I left out completely, sorry: Self signed certs.

Obviously, these work with any of the scenarios where the user has
their own commercial cert, and they can be auto-configured by the
software on the box when it is first used, thus providing significant
security without any central repository or administrative burden.

I left them out because Michiel and I felt the browser warnings make
this a non-starter for most users, but I should have included it for
completeness.  Sorry. :-)