[Freedombox-discuss] Would you sign a key with a pseudonymous keyholder name?

Elena ``of Valhalla'' elena.valhalla at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 05:25:17 UTC 2012

On 2012-07-19 at 14:09:22 +1000, Fifty Four wrote:
> [...] However, all the key signing policies I have read imply that
> the keyholder's name must be a real name.

I will sign pseudonym keys, but the ID requirements would be
much stricted (basically I must have know the owner in person
for a while).

Since I have it clearly written in my signin policy, this would
probably leak even more informations about the relationship
than a signature on a real name key.

--
Elena ``of Valhalla''