[Freedombox-discuss] 2012.0609 FreedomBox Image Available

Nick M. Daly nick.m.daly at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 16:14:24 UTC 2012

Hi folks, I built a FreedomBox image this morning.  Unfortunately, I
haven't yet figured out how to build a bootable VirtualBox image yet, so
this first one is just the box's root directory.  I haven't had a chance
to integrate things very much, but if you log in as the "fbx" user
(password "frdm"), you'll find both James Vasile's Plinth and my
plugserver setup scripts inside.  This will allow you to run the current
state of the Box's web-UI and see how it actually performs when hosting
easy-to-install services, like a wiki.

THIS IS NOT A COMPLETE FREEDOMBOX.  PLEASE USE AN ESTABLISHED SYSTEM TO
PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY.

When it finishes pushing (in the next half hour), it'll be available for
download at:

    https://github.com/NickDaly/freedombox-image

Enjoy,
Nick