[Freedombox-discuss] 2012.0609 FreedomBox Image Available

Angelo Danio angelo.danio at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 13:47:04 UTC 2012

2012/6/9 Nick M. Daly <nick.m.daly at gmail.com>:
> Hi folks, I built a FreedomBox image this morning.  Unfortunately, I
> haven't yet figured out how to build a bootable VirtualBox image yet, so
> this first one is just the box's root directory.
I downloaded the zipped file, sorting out on <
freedombox-unstable_2012.0609.img > but I was unable to load it on
VirtualBox: May you upload a *.iso file?
I'm waiting my raspberry ETA by the end of the month, planning to
become a net radio ... but simply swapping SD card may change her skin

thanks
angelo