[Freedombox-discuss] 2012.0609 FreedomBox Image Available

Markus Sabadello markus.sabadello at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 15:09:52 UTC 2012

Hmm I'm trying to build a VirtualBox image from this..

I'm trying to use extlinux as the boot loader, to load the
/boot/vmlinuz-3.0.0 kernel, but somehow I only end up with a garbled screen.
Or should I be loading /boot/uImage instead?

Since every file in /boot has a -kirkwood variation, I am guessing that
you're aiming for one filesystem that is designed to run both in VirtualBox
AND on armel? Nice idea.

BTW congrats on the super-extensive README.rst file, wow...

Markus