[Freedombox-discuss] 2012.0609 FreedomBox Image Available

Markus Sabadello markus.sabadello at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 17:36:37 UTC 2012

Actually I don't think this is going to work..

1. Your .img file is a dump of the root filesystem (/dev/sda1), not of the
whole drive (/dev/sda). Therefore I think converting it
2. VirtualBox can't emulate ARM, so even if you manage to convert it to a
VirtualBox drive, it won't run anything on it.

One option might be to run it with QEMU, which can emulate ARM. I'm playing
with that right now..

Markus
--
Project Danube: http://projectdanube.org