[Freedombox-discuss] FreedomBox Testing 2012.0617 Image Published

Rick C. Hodgin foxmuldrster at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 17 23:19:21 UTC 2012

I got my FreedomBox working last night.  Booted up.  192.168.1.1, pwd
nosoup4u. It worked great. Was able to plug in eth0 and eth1 into my LAN
(at different times) and get Internet access while using WiFi as an
access point.

I was explaining it to my family last night, but I got stuck on
something:  How this will work? :-)

How can a Freedombox connect to more than one other Freedombox at a
time?  Meaning how could my Freedombox connect to my neighbor's to the
east, and my neighbor's to the west, and my neighbor across the street
all at the same time, able to send data back-and-forth on WiFi?

Best regards,
Rick C. Hodgin