[Freedombox-discuss] FreedomBox Testing 2012.0617 Image Published

Rick C. Hodgin foxmuldrster at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 19 10:48:23 UTC 2012

Jonathan,

In the model I have, the FBX is not a streamer to share another person's
Internet.  I don't believe that's legal in most cases anyway as you
agree to terms and licenses when you sign up for Internet access and
these restrict who else can share your "portal".  Perhaps it's not the
same in other countries.

I'll add the ability to introduce filters on what / how much / from whom
can be passed through your FBX as a conduit from A to C, you being B.

Right now my primary interest / concern is getting FBXs up and running
to create a mesh network with the most minimal amount of setup possible
(something only like needing to know either a relative coordinate (to
other FBXs), or a true GPS coordinate).

Best regards,
Rick C. Hodgin