[Freedombox-discuss] Freedombox Mesh Network Simulator

Michael Rogers michael at briarproject.org
Wed Jun 20 13:46:39 UTC 2012

Hi Rick,

It's always good to experiment with new ideas, but is there any
particular reason the Freedombox needs a new mesh routing protocol
rather than any of the ones already developed (OLSR, BATMAN, 802.11s,
etc)? A lot of research has already gone into those protocols - you
might even be able to find simulation models for ns-3, omnet++ or
something.

Cheers,
Michael