[Freedombox-discuss] Two days left on your PageKite account ??

Marc marc at let.de
Mon Jun 25 02:25:24 UTC 2012

2012/6/25 Bjarni Rúnar Einarsson <bre at pagekite.net>:
> On Sun, Jun 24, 2012 at 10:16 PM, Marc <marc at let.de> wrote:
>>
>> P.S. I  used dot.tk as free service to point to my radiokite. ;)
>

> But regarding your macbroadcast.pagekite.me name, if you decide you
> want to leave the service and want to keep the name, we will be happy
> to point it at some other IP address for you. Just ask nicely? :-)

I never point it to this ip adress and i told you that before, i dont even know

who that ip adress belongs to, its a server somewhere in the u.k, but
i am in germany.

Your Pagekites	secret	visibility	traffic
macbroadcast.pagekite.me		default	178.79.140.143	   27 MB

AND i told you sometime ago that my pagekite was used from somebody else

because i could not start it, but i am just a stupid user and your the god.

have fun with your kites

--
Marc Manthey
50823 Köln, germany