[Freedombox-discuss] WiFi

Nick Hardiman nick at internetmachines.co.uk
Mon Jun 25 11:15:26 UTC 2012

I've dug out one of my DreamPlug images - it includes drivers, firmware and scripts to set wifi client and server (AP) using Marvell's drivers.

Procedure is manual -
Edit /etc/network/interfaces to match your wifi network, choose either server or client, and reboot.

Drawbacks are - the kernel's 3.0.7, FBX software (FreedomBuddy, etc) is not installed.

Are you are happy with that?

Copying the 4GB image from home to my site is going to take a day or two due to my terrible upload speed.

Nick Hardiman
nick at internetmachines.co.uk
@intmachines