[Freedombox-discuss] apt-get updating the kernel

Brian Drake Brian at drakewolf.net
Thu Jun 28 01:08:27 UTC 2012

Honestly - I found that apt-get upgrade on my dreamplug has more than once
bricked it.  Annoying to say the least.  BUT - I wasn't using the freedom
box image at that point.  I tend to avoid updating anything now unless
specifically called for by an update/ config requirement.  And then I do it
with trepidation.

In other words - I'd be interested in the answer :)

Brian Drake
Austin Texas
512.850-6326
http://www.linkedin.com/in/brndrakeecoit