[Freedombox-discuss] 4 Guruplugs and B.A.T.M.A.N.

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 19:08:53 UTC 2012

I was delighted to see that 3.3 was working. I am curious if I can
convince you to try
some of the new debufferbloating AQM code that is in 3.3 (sfqred, BQL, etc)?

You'll need a new iproute2 from git head to make that work...

I note that the device driver for ethernet on this device probably
doesn't have byte
queue limit support as yet.

/me thinks he might have to order a dreamplug or two.

On Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 11:25 AM, Markus Sabadello
<markus.sabadello at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> James asked me to summarize some experiments I did with 4 Guruplugs and the
> B.A.T.M.A.N. mesh networking protocol.
>
> Here you go:
> http://projectdanube.pbworks.com/w/page/51790984/Guruplugs%20and%20BATMAN
>
> It's very basic, but it works...
> I guess next interesting steps would be to do this on the Freedombox
> distribution (as opposed to my own kernel build and root fs), and to
> integrate it into Plinth.
>
> Markus
> --
> Project Danube: http://projectdanube.org