[Freedombox-discuss] Test box

Mike Rosing eresrch at eskimo.com
Tue Mar 20 00:20:20 UTC 2012

Hello all,

I have failed miserably attempting to load a cross compiler, so rather
than waste more time doing things I'm not good at I figured I could offer
up my DreamPlug as a test box.  I can transfer code via the USB and boot
from the external, and should be able to transfer it to the internal SD if
it works.  For all of you who have VM's and emulators but not a real
device, I can help you determine if there are hardware issues.

If you've got something to test, let me know and we'll figure out how to
transfer the binaries.  The turn around may not be very fast, but at least
we can do some hardware tests.

Patience, persistence, truth,
Dr. mike