[Freedombox-discuss] D2 Plug operating temperatures

Jack Wilborn jkwilborn at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 16:11:09 UTC 2012

Hello,

Examining the D2 Plug at the site doesn't seem to publish anything about
it's temperature limits.  I live in the Phoenix Arizona area and we have
had days of over 120 degrees Fahrenheit.  Are there others in this area
that have this hardware and have they used it outdoors as we are
intending?  I would like to hear from other 'locals' if possible.  Also if
any of you see that I get no answer could you post this information
somewhere assuming that it is published?  I have queried the supplier about
this problem and asked if they have any data to support the operation of
their device in this type of heat, so I'm waiting for them to reply. When I
hear from them I will send the information out. Does anyone who has this
device noticed if there are limits to the operational temperature?  As I'm
sure there are, I just haven't seen it~ Thanks....

Jack