[Freedombox-discuss] Freedombox-discuss Digest, Vol 20, Issue 27

Robert Martinez mail at mray.de
Tue Mar 27 22:14:19 UTC 2012

On 27/03/12 20:41, Sean O'Brien wrote:

> I would like to go beyond the "just another HTML router config"
> look...we should organize Plinth modules enough like an "app store"
> where you have defaults, you're recommended modules, and each module
> could have its own look/feel as long as it adheres to some sort of style
> guidelines and of course licensing rules (including the libreJS rules
> for javascript).

Are you sure about that? I would prefer not to touch the look & feel of
the interface at all. Freedom to create an interface like you need it is
one thing - giving it a different look & feel is something different.
(Imagine you suddenly see yellow comic-sans on green background option
descriptions with purple warning text....)

> ...if it helps, after big updates I can just grab a few sample Plinth
> pages as HTML and upload them to a Web server for demos.

if that's no big extra hassle this would be great!

Robert