[Freedombox-discuss] What Do You want to use the FreedomBox for?

Nick M. Daly nick.m.daly at gmail.com
Thu May 24 22:45:14 UTC 2012

So, I always worry that we (as a list and project) might end up chasing
ideals or hypotheticals ("wouldn't it be cool if...") instead of actual,
deliverable, software.  To help prevent that, I'd like to hear from
folks what you'd actually like to use the system for.  If enough people
get behind any particular idea, we should try to make it a priority for
the next hackfest.

I want to use it as:

- A Jabber Server.

- A replacement for DropBox (a file storage / synchronization system).

- A wiki/Evernote replacement (for all those crazy ideas I want to write
  down somewhere).

Anybody else?