[Freedombox-discuss] What Do You want to use the FreedomBox for?

Michael Rauch l15t at miranet.ch
Fri May 25 20:46:23 UTC 2012

On 05/25/2012 12:45 AM, Nick M. Daly wrote:
> [..]
>
> I want to use it as:
>
> - A Jabber Server.
>
> - A replacement for DropBox (a file storage / synchronization system).
>
> - A wiki/Evernote replacement (for all those crazy ideas I want to write
>    down somewhere).
>
> Anybody else?

my wishlist:
- address book, calendaring, bookmarks, file storage (synced & sharable)
- blog & photo sharing
- identity provider for WebID, OpenID and OAuth2
- email archive
- wiki

my box stays at home while friends, general public and myself will
access it from office computers, home computers and mobile devices.

-michael