[Freedombox-discuss] Developing code for Freedombox

Rick Hodgin foxmuldrster at yahoo.com
Sat May 26 19:55:55 UTC 2012

I have desired since January to work on this project.  However, the software tools in use were completely outside of my prior experience.

As the weeks wear on and I see more and more videos about Freedombox, and listen to more and more speeches by Eben Moglen, I am moved from the inside to step up and offer my developer services.

I don't know where to begin.  I assume I need to get a FreedomBox device with JTAG debugging (from what I've read).  But I don't know how up-to-date the documentation is, where the toolsets are, what is required, where I can meet with other developers to more quickly learn what I don't know, etc.

I'm willing to learn.  Where do I start?

Best regards,
Rick C. Hodgin