[Freedombox-discuss] UI Developer Request

Rick Hodgin foxmuldrster at yahoo.com
Sun May 27 20:21:36 UTC 2012

In this video, Bdale Garbee asked specifically for someone to come forward and work on the UI experience (around 18min in), because it does not (did not) currently exist (in January, 2012):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-P2Jaeg0aQ

This is my personal area of expertise (taking the often complex mechanical needs of software and presenting them to the user in a way which is easy to understand and use).

This may be where I am best able to help out.

Best regards,
Rick C. Hodgin