[Freedombox-discuss] [tahoe-dev] Potential use for personal backup

Eugen Leitl eugen at leitl.org
Mon May 28 15:22:56 UTC 2012

I think this feature is critical for a Tahoe LAFS cloud
back end (size of individual clouds still probably limited
to <100 nodes) as otherwise the introducer would still
be a single point of failure. Ideally, each node in
the cloud should also run its own introducer.

----- Forwarded message from David-Sarah Hopwood <david-sarah at jacaranda.org> -----