[Freedombox-discuss] Software as Data, Transformation as a Service

Nick M. Daly nick.m.daly at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 17:44:44 UTC 2012

Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho at gmail.com> writes:

> I think in the case of freedombox it would be desireable to have not only a
> web identity but to tie it to GPG, which is something I've already done
> some work on.

Would you mind describing that a bit?  FBuddy [0] is designed to make
(PGP-) signed/encrypted location statements available, over any service
you're using.  The hard part is, of course, writing the service
connectors and tying those statements back into the system.  Could you
take a look at FBuddy's HTTP service connector and OpenVPN integration
to see how the system would work with other connectors and services,
when you get a chance?

Nick

0: gitorious.org/freedombuddy