[Freedombox-discuss] Latest bootable image for DreamPlug ?

Olivier Berger olivier.berger at it-sudparis.eu
Wed Nov 7 13:55:11 UTC 2012

Hi.

I have recently bought a dreamplug (prepared by NewIT in the "dual boot"
flavour, i.e. running from external SD with Debian wheezy ala NewIT or
internal SD with ubuntu). I guess the machine's uboot config should
allow me testing the images on the external SD card.

However, I'm wondering which images are (reported) bootable.

It looks like there's the public-0.1 image referenced from
http://freedomboxfoundation.org/code/ which should be... or maybe some
more recent ones.

Is there a reference page for such information ?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
--
Olivier BERGER