[Freedombox-discuss] admin hc与您共享了照片

admin hc printingcote at 126.com
Wed Nov 14 04:21:36 UTC 2012

Dear Manager,

Hoping you a nice day.

We owe your company and address in the internet. We avail ourselves of the
chance to cooperate with you on your printing job. Now let me introduce my
company.

H&C Printing Center, located in Fujian, China, is an experienced and
excellent printing company. It specializes in printing picture albums,
magazines, catalogs, labels and stickers, hang tags, packaging boxes,
booklets, fliers, playing cards, calendars etc. We are always hiring
skilled and veteran workers and using advanced technologies and the best
paper stock. We can offer you quality goods, top-rank services, quiet
competitive price etc.

If you want to know more information, please feel free to write me back by
admin at hongchengco.com. Joy is always here waiting for you. Your feedback is
highly appreciated.

Sincerely yours,

Joy