[Freedombox-discuss] apt-get install fbx

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 20 20:13:12 UTC 2012

It's nice to see a plan of basic infrastructure work
and example scripts up to 0.4.0, but that's a mysterious and large jump
to 1.0.0 when you project FBX will be "usable by non-technical users".

Regardless of time frame, I predict when something like 0.4.0 is reached
Zeno's paradox will appear to happen: FBX will then be almost halfway
to the goal of "usable by non-technical users", but with another
mysterious jump between version 1 and the closest version number
not exceeding it.

-Jonathan