[Freedombox-discuss] apt-get install fbx

Jonas Smedegaard dr at jones.dk
Tue Nov 20 22:15:16 UTC 2012

Quoting Jonathan Wilkes (2012-11-20 21:13:12)
> It's nice to see a plan of basic infrastructure work and example
> scripts up to 0.4.0, but that's a mysterious and large jump to 1.0.0
> when you project FBX will be "usable by non-technical users".
>
> Regardless of time frame, I predict when something like 0.4.0 is
> reached Zeno's paradox will appear to happen: FBX will then be almost
> halfway to the goal of "usable by non-technical users", but with
> another mysterious jump between version 1 and the closest version
> number not exceeding it.

Sorry, but I totally fail to understand what you are trying to say with
the above.

Did you perhaps "reveal" that I am not a UX designer and therefore have
no clue which intermediary granulary steps that part might consist of?

If so, you are perfectly correct, and I apologize for not having shouted
out that fact loud enough.

 - Jonas

P.S. Please also avoid top-posting.