[Freedombox-discuss] corrupt FS inside image ? - Was: Re: FreedomBox Unstable Image 2012.1021 Available

Markus Sabadello markus.sabadello at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 18:04:45 UTC 2012

My Dreamplug S/N is DS2-1221-xxxxxx, and my original U-Boot version
was U-Boot 2011.06 (Oct 15 2011 - 02:02:08).
My current version is U-Boot 2012.04.01 (Jun 01 2012 - 02:17:08).

I just added the above information to the wiki:
http://wiki.debian.org/DreamPlugTesting

I've been having problems with the weekly image lately.

freedom-maker mostly works for me, with a few problems however.
When I boot from USB stick, my stick is /dev/sda and my card is /dev/sdb.
But freedom-maker I think assumes that the stick is /dev/sdc and the card
is /dev/sda.
So I always have to manually update /etc/fstab and /sbin/copy2dream.

Another thing I always have to do manually is add the hwaddress settings to
my /etc/network/interfaces.

BTW my Guruplugs still work fine with with freedom-maker.

Markus