[Freedombox-discuss] Investigating Weekly-Image Boot Format Errors

Nick M. Daly nick.m.daly at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 04:29:54 UTC 2012

Markus Sabadello writes:

> In the "shiny" branch, fbx-armel.conf is already fixed for 3.2.0-4.
>
> I did a pull request a while ago that also fixes the install.sh:
> https://github.com/NickDaly/freedom-maker/pull/12

Merged, thanks!  I need to fix my spam filters so I actually see
Github's emails.  Right now, they go down the memory hole with the rest
of the bacon (my first non-spam bacon).

> In general the "shiny" branch works better for me than the "master", is
> there an explanation somewhere which one should be used?

Shiny's my more experimental branch that Bdale hasn't signed off on.  It
might do some things better, but it'll also break more frequently.