[Freedombox-discuss] NYC Techno-Activism 3rd Mondays

Jonas Smedegaard dr at jones.dk
Thu Nov 29 10:10:15 UTC 2012

Quoting Michael Rogers (2012-11-29 10:11:22)
> > Do you have any recommendations for folks who aren't New York
> > local?  A regular hacktivist meetup would be a really great thing
> > for a lot of places to have.
>
> For people in London there's Spring of Code (http://springofcode.org)
> - I believe the monthly meetings are due to restart in the new year.
> Would be great to see some Freedombox people there.

Would be great if someone could plot these events and activity hubs into
our wiki somewhere below http://wiki.debian.org/FreedomBox - currently
those pages draws a picture of most activities happening in NYC.

Someone mentioned weekly meetings in Austria, but now I can't find them.