[Freedombox-discuss] NYC Techno-Activism 3rd Mondays

Markus Sabadello markus.sabadello at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 12:06:44 UTC 2012

Hey Jonas,

Yes we're having FreedomBox meetings in Vienna sort of every 1-2 weeks in
the Metalab hackerspace, see here:
https://metalab.at/wiki/FreedomBox

We have a Mailinglist and a simple Wordpress site.
We also did FreedomBox workshops, talks, etc. in other places in Austria,
e.g. Linz, Salzburg, Graz.
See http://freedombox.elevate.at/

BTW hope to meet you, Jonas, and more European FreedomBox'ers at some
point..
Maybe I can come to Brussels next time you do a FreedomBox thing at the EP,
I watched all the videos of that.

Markus