[Freedombox-discuss] copy-right/-left of visual logo & identity unclear

Joshua Spodek joshuaspodek at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 2 15:51:57 UTC 2012

> Hey,
>
> I would like to repost the fredombox logo to the wiki of a lokal
> freedombox community meetup and could not find any information about
the
> license of the freedombox logo/visual identity.
>
> http://wiki.debian.org/FreedomBox/VisualIdentity
>
> Would be nice if someone can help me out ...

Some friends and I also created these logo designs in collaboration with
the Foundation:

http://joshuaspodek.com/freedombox-logo-ideas
http://joshuaspodek.com/freedombox-logo-designs
http://joshuaspodek.com/animated-freedombox-logo

I'd love to see them used. I'm not sure how they got dropped from the
wiki since I thought I put them there a year and a half ago.

Josh

--
Joshua Spodek
917-309-5674