[Freedombox-discuss] FreedomBox VirtualBox image torrent

Natanael Arndt arndtn at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 13:47:52 UTC 2012

I guess the Image for VirtualBox is an x86 image, because VirtualBox
only supports x86 architectures.
I think you are referring to the "feedombox-kickstarter-release.img.xz"
while I'm referring to the "freedombox-unstable_2012.1007" torrent which
you can get at [1].

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/FreedomBox/VirtualBoxImages

Kind regards
Nate