[Freedombox-discuss] FreedomBox VirtualBox image torrent

Natanael Arndt arndtn at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 17:02:44 UTC 2012

But you have the Files at
https://www.betweennowhere.net/tracker/freedombox-images so you could
add this as webseed. mktorrent and buildtorrent, both supports it
through the "-w" option, I don't know which one you are using.

Using a webseed you could reduce the load at your http-server while
keeping the torrent running, even if nobody can seed.

But another question, what is the password to log-in to the freedombox?
I have started the image now in my VirtualBox.

Thank you
Nate