[Freedombox-discuss] qaul.net

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 22 18:25:41 UTC 2012

>________________________________

Decentralized, grass roots, peer-to-peer, etc.  I read up a little more and noticed that it requires root access for its routing functionality.  Combine that with actual auto-propagation and you would have a bonafide virus.
I'd like to suggest to the FBX project that once they start using a public bug tracker they include documentation errors such as missing documentation and poorly chosen wording, and give them the same severity as crasher bugs.  I cite this thread and my own reasonable reluctance to investigate their software any further as an example of why I propose this.

-Jonathan