[Freedombox-discuss] deb list for what is being included in freedom box

Robert Teeter bteeter2006 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 22 23:36:40 UTC 2012

Nick - The Debian version for Raspberry PI has hardware floating point support in their kernel.  They support Python and PHP out of the box with .deb complied for the platform.  What I was looking for is a list of the Debian tools that were going to be used on the Freedom Box platform and if there were any source .deb packages available to support those tools.  I have downloaded with Git Extensions the privoxy, Plinth, Freedom Maker and Freedom Buddy so that I can build the programs on the Raspberry PI platform natively.   I was just hoping that the source packages existed so that they could be added to the standard build tree and made available for downloading and installing just a easy as on the Freedom Box Platform.  Thank you for the prompt reply as this has given me a direction to go.

Bob Teeter