[Freedombox-discuss] virtualbox image

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 23 00:59:25 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

I was suspicious about this direction, but I tried it anyway to confirm
it would fail.  It did indeed.  My box has chosen a public address for itself
and obviously typing a public address in the host machine browser is
going to take off to the internet to find that address.

Was I supposed to change a network setting in virtualbox?  I followed the
directions on the wiki.

-Jonathan